EID (Electronic Identify Dongle)
When EID transmits information to NFC/RFID reader, it also transmits the information to mobile applications via earphone plug. The NFC/RFID reader side would have application service through internet, and mobile application side would connect to the application service via mobile internet. The EID is a hardware identifier, through NFC/RFID reader side application service and mobile app, it would be more security.
- Compatible with ISO 14443A
- 256 byte Memory size( 16 byte & 16 block)
- Passive Tag
- 13.56 Mhz working frequency
- 4 Byte UID
- 20 byte/transmission
- 3.5 mm earphone plug
EID Develop KitsTagTool is Android interface for developer to know how to communicate with EID. The EID plug into the smartphone and install the TagTool.apk into the handset, then, click the TagTool icon and push the interface button for EID function testing.
- Read UID: Transmit the UID to EID and mobile App via earphone plug.
- Read Download Data: 20 bytes of data transmit from Reader to EID and mobile App.
- Block No: 0 ~ 15.
- Read Block: Mobile App get the blocks data.
(EID is a pasive tag, all above function need when EID to approach NFC Reader, but the data can store by mobile Apps)